If your provider is someone other than Microsoft, you may register using the native authentication method. This will mean that your credentials are stored “locally”. You may use your work password when you register however when you change it, as per mandated company policy perhaps, the change will not be reflected in Zendesk. If you register using a native account, it is recommended you keep your passwords synchronized manually.
To register using the native approach:
- Go to your Help Centre URL
e.g., https://department-name.zendesk.com or https://department-name.crayon.com (for those departments with their own subdomain).
- Click on Sign up
- Provide your name and email address and click Sign up
- Go to your mail account’s inbox
- Open the email with subject “Create a password for Crayon”
- Click the link Create a password in the email
- Choose a password that meets the requirements
- Click Set password
- You are now being logged in to the Help Centre and may submit support requests
Article is closed for comments.