If your organization is hosted / managed by Microsoft infrastructure a user may register and access Zendesk using their Microsoft details. This provides a single-sign-on experience where separate usernames and passwords to access the system are not required.
A user can register and sign-in to Zendesk using their same credentials they use for everyday business operations.
Microsoft Registration Process
- Go to your help centre URL
e.g., https://department-name.zendesk.com or https://department-name.crayon.com (for those departments with their own subdomain).
- Click Sign in with Microsoft.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your Microsoft password.
- Tick the “Don’t show this again” checkbox. Note: this will remember your authentication details for the next time you visit enabling a sign-sign-on-like experience. Your credentials will be remembered until it expires, such as your browser cache is cleared, for example.
- Click Yes. Note: this step is required for registration only
- After this step your new account will be registered, and you should be logged in to Zendesk.
Article is closed for comments.